35th UN/CEFACT Forum
The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) shall hold its 35th Forum as a fully virtual event.
The event general Agenda is available now for download.
The semi-annual Forums of UN/CEFACT brings together experts from the public and private sectors to work on trade facilitation recommendations and eBusiness standards on a global scale. As a virtual event, we look forward to enhancing the participation from those experts who may not normally be able to travel as well as welcome new experts. Detailed agendas will be made available soon; it is expected that this year’s Forum will advance, among other topics on:
- Trade Information Portals
- Pandemic crisis relief
- Supply chain track and trace
- Dangerous goods eBusiness standards
- Textile and leather traceability
- Internet of Things for Trade Facilitation
- Sustainable tourism
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- UN/EDIFACT, UN/CEFACT Core Component Library
We look forward to seeing you virtually!
Registration to the 35th UN/CEFACT Forum is open now.
How to Register:
- Click on the URL.
- You check each box for each meeting you plan to attend (three groups have two sessions – you need to check both boxes – T+L, SCMP, AGRI).
- You click “register” at the bottom of the page.
- You fill out a brief form (name and organization)
- You will receive a confirmation of your registration for each individual session (if you check all 25 boxes, that will be 25 emails).
- For the WEBINARS, anyone can join, so you will automatically receive a separate email with the connection details.
- For the DOMAIN MEETINGS, the registration will be checked against the roster of experts and approved accordingly; new experts will be asked to register as an expert before approval.
- Once approved, you will then receive an email with the connection details. This will be accompanied with a calendar event that you can save in your calendar normally.
- Please note that the connection details will be different for each individual meeting in this registration list.
- When you receive the connection details, you will have a unique identification in the email which will be necessary in order to join the meeting.
Monday, 5 October 2020
11:30-12:30 New Comer’s Session
13:00-15:00 Opening Session and UN/CEFACT API Development Update; discussion, questions and answers
Tuesday, 6 October 2020
11:30-15:00 Trade Procedures Facilitation Domain meeting and WEBINAR: Engaging private sector in National Trade Facilitation Bodies, What works and what does not work?
13:00-15:00 Agriculture Domain meeting
Wednesday, 7 October 2020
Thursday, 8 October 2020
Friday, 9 October 2020
Monday, 12 October 2020
12:00-16:00 WEBINAR: Advancements in AI towards facilitating cross border paperless trade
15:00-17:30 Accounting and Audit Domain meeting
Tuesday, 13 October 2020
Wednesday, 14 October 2020
Thursday, 15 October 2020
Friday, 16 October 2020
13:00-15:00 Closing Session meeting
Monday, 9 November 2020
13:00-16:00 Library Maintenance meeting
Tuesday, 17 November 2020
13:00-16:00 UN/EDIFACT Maintenance meeting
Wednesday, 18 November 2020
12:00-15:00 WEBINAR: Technology Developments: Potential for Impacting Cross-Border Trade
- Engaging private sector in National Trade Facilitation Bodies, What works and what does not work?
6 October 2020, Tuesday, from 13:00 to15:00hrs, Geneva time.
- Trade Information Portals. Sharing Implementation Experiences and Best Practices
7 October 2020, Wednesday, from 13:00 to 15:00hrs, Geneva time.
- Advancements in AI towards facilitating cross border paperless trade
12 October 2020, Monday, from 12:00 to 16:00hrs, Geneva time.
- Technology developments: Potential for impacting cross-border trade
12 or 19 November 2020, from 12:00 to 13:00hrs, Geneva time.